1. Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2011 conducted by IIMs are eligible to apply.
2. A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC / ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
3. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
4. In case of the candidates being awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained bachelor's degree.
5. A candidate appearing for the final year examination of bachelor's degree or equivalent can also apply.
(a) Such candidate must produce a certificate from the authority of the of the university / institution certifying that (i) the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks (i.e. all the years’ grade/marks except the final year grade/marks), and (ii) the candidate has completed all the requirements and has appeared for the examinations / practical etc. for the final year / final term and that the results is awaited for obtaining the bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification.
(b) Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit such certificate latest on the registration date notified by the School.
(c) However, the admission will be confirmed provided that final mark sheet and degree certificate are submitted not later than September 30, 2012 and if the candidate has met the prescribed eligibility criteria.
The candidates who appeared in CAT - 2011 and seek admission in the MBA Programme at SPM must apply in the prescribed form, which is available at www.spm.pdpu.ac.in
Download application form, send application form along with the payment of the application fee of Rs. 2,000.
The application fee can be paid via a demand draft drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, payable at Ahmedabad. The Application fee can also be paid in the University account at Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) A/C No. 09331131002245.
1. The last date of applying for the admission is 20th February, 2012.
2. The list of received applications will be put up on the website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in on 27th February 2012.
3. Candidates short-listed on the basis of merit of CAT score will be invited for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI). The schedule for GD and PI will be displayed on the website on 7th March 2012.
4. The GD and PI will take place on 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th March 2012 with prescribed schedule.
Download Information brochure
School of Petroleum Management MBA admission 2012 Reviewed by traveller on 16.10.11 Rating: