National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida has invited applications for admission to B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration program of Academic Year 2012 and commencing on 1st August 2012, conducted in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Admission to the course will be through Joint Entrance Examination 2012 to be held on 28th April 2012.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION: Minimum qualification for admission is a pass in the examination of 10+2 system of Senior Secondary education or its equivalent with English as one of the compulsory subject. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2012 on provisional basis. Provisional admissions will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission. Admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/ documents to be produced by the candidates at the time of Counselling and at the time of admission.
List of approved qualifying examinations for Indian Students:-
• Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
• Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
• General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
• High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
• Any Public School/ Board/ University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
• H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
• Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects
AGE LIMIT: For candidates from General and OBC categories upper age limit is 22 years as on 1.7. 2012, only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July 01, 1990 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates upper age limit is 25 years as on 1.7.2012, only those SC / ST candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July 01, 1987 will be eligible.
Reservation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and OBC Candidates: 15%, 7.5% and 27 % seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and OBC categories (Central list), respectively
APPLICATION FORMS: Application Forms can be availed from the affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management and select branches of Bank agaist cash payment from 5th December 2011 to 9th April 2012. List of the institutes . Cost of Application form for General & OBC Category candidates is Rs.900/- and for scheduled Caste/Tribe/Physically Disabled category candidates is Rs.450/-.
Duly completed Application Form should be sent to "JEE CELL" National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201301" in the pre-addressed envelope. Last date for submission of completed application forms is 13th April 2012 and counselling for allotment of seats will be held in 1st week of June 2012.
Candidates may also apply on-line through gateway payment by visiting from 28th November 2011 to 9th April 2012.
NCHMCT Hotel Management Exam 2012 Reviewed by traveller on 20.11.11 Rating: