IGNOU has invited applications for admission to the following Degree / Diploma programmes in management for the year 2013:
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Diploma in Management (DIM)
3. PG Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
4. PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
5. PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
6. PG Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
7. PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
8. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC)
Eligibility: (1-7 Above)
1. Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category and 45% for Reserved Category. OR Bachelor's degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience, OR Professional Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Architecture / Law / Pharmacy; OR Professional Qualifications in Accountancy / Cost and Works Accountancy / Company Secretary ship etc. OR Masters Degree in any subject.
2. Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. Candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test conducted by the institutions like CAT, MAT and State Level tests need not appear in OPENMAT. The cut off percentage for admission of these candidates will be decided by the University, subject to a minimum of 40%. The University will not accept the score of other Examining Bodies in terms of percentile.
3. Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of Managerial / supervisory / professional experience are eligible for DIM only
Eligibility: (8 Above)
MBBS (MCI Recognized) Candidates will be selected on the basis of Centralised Counselling at IGNOU New Delhi.
Availability of Student Handbook & Prospectus:
Student Handbook & Prospectus can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from all the Regional Centres of IGNOU by sending a sum of Rs. 550/- (for PGDCC Rs. 1050/- and Rs. 5501- for SC / ST) through a DD / IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of concerned Regional Centre or by paying Rs. 500/- (for PGDCC Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for SC / ST) in cash at the respective sale counters.
Please write your name and address and name of programme on the back of the DD / IPO.
Last date for receipt of request for 'Prospectus' by post is 26 - December, 2012.
Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website: www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD / IPO for Rs. 550/- (for PGDCC Rs. 1050/- and Rs. 550/- for SC / ST) in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi by Registered / Speed Post to Registrar (SED), IGNOU Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068.
Prospectus will be sent to such applicants after receipt of Rs.550/-(for PGDCC Rs. 1050/-and Rs.550/-for SC / ST) as explained above.
Walk in Admission (For Management Programme Only): Candidates who qualify entrance test can submit the Application Form for Admission to Management Programme (Form-2), which is available in the 'Student Handbook & Prospectus' along with the required documents and fee to the respective Regional Centres on any day after the receipt of result card but not later than May 31, 2013.
IGNOU Distance MBA and PG Diploma admission 2013 Reviewed by traveller on 15.12.12 Rating: