Courses And Eligibility:
1. M.Sc. in Biotechnology:
Graduate in Life Sciences (Botany / Zoology, Chemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology /Biochemistry/ Environmental Science and Herbal Sciences), B.Sc. (Agriculture Horticulture), B. Pharam. with 55% marks.
2. M.Sc. Computer Science & Information Technology
Any Graduate with Mathematics in 10 +2 level.
3. M.Sc. Mathematics
Graduate in the relevant subject.
4. M.Sc. Physics (Specialization in Astrophysics/ Material Science)
B.Sc. in Physics, Applied Physics, Applied Electronics with Mathematics as allied subject at UG Level with 50% marks.
5. M.Sc. Visual Communication
6. M.Sc. Guidance & Counseling
7. M.Sc. Chemistry
B.Sc. Chemistry /Industrial Chemistry with Maths/ Physics as allied with 50% Marks.
8. M.Sc. Fashion Designing & Garment Construction
Graduate in Home Science / Costume Designing / Fashion Designing and Garment Construction with 50% marks.
9. M.Sc. Foods and Nutrition
10.M.Sc. Food Service Management & Dietetics
Graduate in Home Science / Nutrition /Food Service Management / Food science & Nutrition/Clinical Nutrition with 50% marks.
Candidates for admission to regular MCA should posses a BCA / a bachelor’s Degree in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, IT Computer Science) B.Com with Mathematics In + 2/UG level with 50% marks TANCET/Entrance Examination conducted by the University for Admission.
12. B.L.I.Sc (1 year), M.L.I.Sc (2years)
Graduate in the relevant subject /who studied Tamil as part I can also apply.
14. M.A. English
15. M.A. History : Graduate in the relevant subject.
16. M.A in Human Rights Education
17. M.A Mass Communication & Journalism
18. M.A Women’s Studies 19.M.A. Economics,
20. M.A..Sociology, M.A. Social Work,
21. M.A.TM. (Tourism & Management)
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Graduate with 50% marks with Accountancy, Economics as allied / ancillary subject.
23. MBA (with Dual Specialization)
Any Graduate with 50% +TANCET/Entrance Examination conducted by the University for Admission.
55% in B.Ed.
25.B.Ed Special Education (Specialization : MR )
B.A/B.Sc., OC 50% BC 45% MBC 43% SC/ST 40% Marks) Subjects :Tamil, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography, Computer Science.
Eligibility : PG Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks/50% for SC/ ST
1.English 2. Computer Science 3.Tamil Studies 4. Historical Studies 5.Tourism Management 6. Library & Information Science
7. Commerce 8. Women’s Studies 9. Sociology 10. Economics 11. Physics 12. Chemistry 13. Foods and Nutrition 14.Education (Full time/Evening/Part –Time).
M.Sc. Bio-Technology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Applied Biology with 60% marks.
16. Management Studies
MBA/M.Com/MCS/MMS/MS (IT & M) with 55% marks.
17. Guidance & Counseling (Full-Time/Evening/Part-Time)
M.Sc. Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Rehabilitation Science with 55% marks.
PG Diploma Courses:
Eligibility : Any Graduate
1. Counselling, 2. Women’s Studies 3. IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) 4. Human Rights Education. 5. Entrepreneurship Development 6.Event Management 7. Computer Applications 8. Professional Ethics 9. Tamil Folklore 10. Linguistics 11.Creative Writing for Media 12. Diploma in Yoga for human excellence.
Application form may be obtained by sending a DD drawn in favour of The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal, Payable at State Bank of India, Kodaikanal & addressed to The Registrar, Women’s University College of Education, Kodaikanal.
Last date for submission of filled in application form: 31.08.2013
More details about the admission
Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal PG Regular admission 2013 Reviewed by traveller on 11.8.13 Rating: